Saturday, March 19, 2011

There's no place like home!

I am so glad to be home! Last night, the doctor said I could go home, but I didn't want to say anything just in case things changed. But, I can shout it from the roof top now! I am finally home! It feels so good to be settled into my own bed! Everyone is being nice and helpful because they're happy I'm home, but I know that won't last long. :P After mom helped me settle into bed, Elyssa brought me a snack, and Eli brought me a surprise. Tickets for me and him to go see the new Wimpy Kid movie when it comes out next week! It's the second movie based on the second book, Rodrick Rules, and it comes out March 25th! I can't wait to go see it! :D


There might be another surprise later today! Mom says I have to take a nap now, but I'll be back to share the surprise with everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Salut!
    I'm glad to hear that you are home now!
    Lilly is very excited for that move, too. I think that's the book in which Greg gets a French penpal....je ne sais pas, I just remember Lilly made me read that part.
    Lilly says that you should let her know after you have seen the movie so she can obsess, lol- typical Lilly. I don't know if she'll see it opening day or not...
    The only movie I'm looking forward to is LOL. :)
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sabine! I will try to do a movie review once I've seen it. Tell Lilly she can remind me if I forget. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM so glad you're home Tay! I've missed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're late on this - we've been out of town - but we're really happy to hear that you're back home.

    We've been thinking of you and hoping you're doing well.

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete