Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tay asked me to update

Hey, everyone, Elyssa here. Tay asked me to give her friends an update. She started running a fever again on Saturday. She has pneumonia from an infection that her body couldn't fight. I haven't been able to see her since Saturday morning, but mom says she's getting better. I talked to her on the phone, and she sounded weak, but she was her usual sunny self. Tay makes fun of Eli for milking the situation, but I think she does a good job of it too. (Who am I kidding, we are all good at it!) She asked me to bake her oatmeal raisin cookies! And, I probably will because I hate seeing my baby sister sick, even though I know she'll go right back to bugging me as soon as she's well.

Love you, Tay! I can't wait until you're back home!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know Elyssa! I was wondering what was going on with Tay, I hadn't heard from her in a bit. Please send her get well wishes from me! I hope she feels well enough to go home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for updating us, Elyssa. And thanks for taking good care of your little sis.

    Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Tay. We hope she's feeling well enough to go back to blogging again soon.

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for updating, Elyssa. You definitely are a great sister. :)
    Please tell Taylor that I say "bon rétablissement"! I hope to see her recovered and blogging soon.
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to talk to Tay on the phone today! She says she's feeling better, but she still sounds weak and is coughing a lot. She says thanks for the well wishes. I read them to her over the phone, and she said they made her feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon, Taylor! I think I am moving my blog to blogger so now you can follow me when you get better!

    ReplyDelete