Monday, July 18, 2011

Thanks! Plus, suggestions please?

Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes! I feel so loved!

Not much has been going on around here in the birthday aftermath. Eli is still in the hospital, but he is recovering. Elyssa is gone to dance camp. She says she's having tons of fun. I went for a check up yesterday, and everything looks fine. Mom says I should be able to go to school this fall! I want to join a team or something, but I don't know what to pick. I haven't asked my mom yet, but I think she'll say no to swimming because of the germs in the water. *eye roll* I really like to dance, but that's Elyssa's thing, so I'd rather not join the dance team. I'm pretty good at gymnastics, but my school doesn't have a gymnastics team. I used to take gymnastics lessons, but I don't think I'm good enough for the competition teams here yet. They are really good. Maybe I could try cheer leading? Anyone have some suggestions? I want to be active again!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Bree.

    Do you like running, Taylor? I tried out for the track team at my school... although I didn't end up doing it even though I got picked, because I was too busy with Drama Club and Literary Society.

    Maybe you could do track and field or cross country.

    Evelyn and our neighbour, Summer, think you should ride horses, but if your mom is worried about germs in the pool, there's probably no way she'd go for that.

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're good at gymnastics, you'd probably enjoy cheerleading! I personally love volleyball so I always recommend that. Does your school have tennis? That's fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're coordinated (and I'm not), cheerleading sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Swimming or track and field were the other ideas I thought of for you. Best wishes!!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Normally, for exercise, I just walk or ride my bike with my iPod, but my bike is still in France...so I have succumbed to just walking.
    If you really want to, I'd go for cheerleading! I'm not cut out for that kind of thing, but if I was, I might give it a shot. Just see how it goes.
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exercise can be so much fun .. I love to ride bikes to keep me active but that is not a school sport .. I would do volleyball or cheerleading if I went to school .. we home school so I am not in school activities all the time anymore ..

    Have fun getting into your active life ..

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete