Saturday, April 30, 2011

Eli is awake!

He woke up this morning! I am still not allowed to go see him, but mom said he asked for me and Elyssa. We might get to go see him later this week, once he is no longer in ICU. The doctors think he will be just fine in a few weeks! Very happy news for us! As for me, I'm still feeling tired, but I didn't get nearly as sick after my chemo this time! I even got to go outside for a little while today to read. It was really nice! Just a short update for now. I'm trying to get caught up on school work again.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is great news. We're glad Eli is doing better. We've been concerned about him. Hopefully you can see him soon.

    We're glad you're doing alright, too, Taylor - and got to enjoy the outdoors. Hope the catching up for school goes well.

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor,
    I'm so glad Eli woke up. I'm sure it's really hard to wait to see him again! It'll be like a mini family reunion! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taylor! I've been reading your blog for awhile. I'm glad Eli is ok. I hope you are too! Enjoy your summer!
    -Makennah

    ReplyDelete