Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wig Comparison!

Hi, everyone! After what seems like forever, I am finally posting pictures comparing my wigs! It's been a rather eventful month at the Henley house. I am recovered from my double ear infection, but I didn't react well to my last dose of chemo. I've been very tired and spending lots of time sleeping. Eli had his surgery. It went well initially, but his brain swelled a lot after, and he's been in a medically induced coma to give his brain time to heal. They're supposed to try to wake him up later this week though. Elyssa is doing well in school. She's even back on the dance team! Now, for the wig comparisons!

Dark Auburn

Black 

Blonde

Sorry they aren't the best quality. I'm still not feeling my best, but I had Elyssa take them for me anyway. Comment and tell me which one is your favorite and why!

4 comments:

  1. Blonde! Because I'm a blonde! LOL
    Kidding, kidding. I love all of them on you. You look great. Black hair and blue eyes are an awesome combination, though. I love the waves of the auburn wig, though.
    It's hard to choose.
    Lilly <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lilly; you look great in all of them. I do love the auburn because of the waves...and the fact that I am a redhead myself. The blonde is very pretty, too.
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you again, Taylor. Sorry to hear you've been so sick. Hopefully Eli will be feeling better soon too.

    It's amazing how different you look in all these wigs. We took a vote and we think the auburn looks the most natural on you, but we like them all. You should alternate.

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do alternate a lot! It's so much fun getting to wake up and choose a different hair color each day!

    ReplyDelete